We like to invite those at the UZ Gent or UGent that are interested in the use of REDCap for academic clinical studies, registers or surveys to a Walk-In for REDCap Project Coordinators on Thursdays 13h-16h.
A Project Coordinator is a REDCap user who:
- can set up REDCap projects himself
- knows who will cooperate and, in consultation with the Principal Investigator, assigns user rights
- acts as the first point of contact for all additional users in the project
The Walk-In is a low-threshold meeting where you can work on your REDCap project with direct support from REDCap admins.
During a Walk-In we cover following topics:
- Project setup, data dictionary (= the collection of eCRF instruments)
production, and use of roles for projects that have not yet been started.
- Specific questions for projects that have already been started.
You are welcome on Thursday, starting from 13h.
There will be no walk-ins until further notice, but feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention if you would prefer to be contacted by
- skype / skype for business
- or remote assistance (screen sharing)
- The Walk-In takes place at the UZ, 1K5, entrance 81, route 810 in the meeting room of HIRUZ.
- If possible, please bring your laptop.
- You can also bring along (draft) CRF forms.
- Please let us know in advance so that we have an idea of the number of participants