We like to invite those at the UZ Gent or UGent that are interested in the use of REDCap for academic clinical studies, registers or surveys to a Walk-in for REDCap Project Coordinators on Thursdays 13h-16h.
For Project Coordinators
A Project Coordinator is a REDCap user who:
- can set up REDCap projects, knows the forms and events of the study
- knows who will cooperate and, in consultation with the Principal Investigator, assigns user rights
- acts as the first point of contact for all additional users in the project
To focus the walk-in, please
- follow the online Project Coordinator training (45min) beforehand to learn how to design instruments (eCRF, surveys, database) yourself.
- if you already have a project in mind, you can complete the Start New REDCap Project survey.
for many users the online training together with a (template) project will be enough to start the setup of a new project.
The Walk-in is a low-threshold meeting where you can get a second opinion on your existing REDCap project from a REDCap admin. During a Walk-in we cover:
- Project setup: we are happy to help think about a usable structure for your project, automate recurring tasks and to activate relevant features.
- Specific questions for projects in development.
- You are welcome on Thursday, starting from 13h.
- Let us know if you would prefer to:
- use MS Teams & screen sharing
- visit us in a physical meeting room (1K5, entrance 81, route 810)
- If possible, please bring your laptop.
- You can also bring along (draft) CRFs/surveys.
- Please let us know in advance via email@example.com so that we have an idea of the number of participants