The Health, innovation and research institute is a leading knowledge and expertise centre for translational biomedical research and innovation with a multidisciplinary management and a broad local, national and international network of Ghent University Hospital (UZ Gent) in collaboration with Ghent University (UGent).
- HIRUZ | email@example.com | + 32 9 332 05 30
- Research Portal | firstname.lastname@example.org | + 32 9 332 05 02
- Clinical Trial Unit | email@example.com | + 32 9 332 05 00
- Contract Unit | firstname.lastname@example.org | + 32 9 332 11 42
- Innovation & Valorisation Unit | email@example.com | +32 9 332 05 32
- REDCap | firstname.lastname@example.org | + 32 9 332 05 50
- Patient Participation | email@example.com | + 32 9 332 56 13
Open calls for funding
Frequently asked questions
- What is the difference between an experiment and a clinical trial?
- What are the responsibilities of the Principal Investigator?
- What are the responsibilities of the Medical Manager?
- Who is the Sponsor of a clinical trial?
- What is the difference between a single-center and multicenter trial?
- Who can provide me with an insurance certificate?
- For which studies does the sponsor need to be recognised as non-commercial sponsor in Belgium and how should this recognition be requested?
- How to obtain a Good Clinical Practice certificate?