The Health, innovation and research institute is a leading knowledge and expertise centre for translational biomedical research and innovation with a multidisciplinary management and a broad local, national and international network of Ghent University Hospital (UZ Gent) in collaboration with Ghent University (UGent).
- HIRUZ | firstname.lastname@example.org | + 32 9 332 05 30
- Research portal | email@example.com | + 32 9 332 05 02
- Contract Unit | firstname.lastname@example.org | + 32 9 332 11 42
- Clinical Trial Unit | email@example.com | + 32 9 332 05 00
- Innovation & Valorisation Unit | firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 9 332 05 32
- REDCap | email@example.com | + 32 9 332 05 50
OPEN CALLS FOR FUNDING
Frequently asked questions
- For which studies does the sponsor need to be recognised as non-commercial sponsor in Belgium and how should this recognition be requested?
- What is the difference between an experiment and a clinical trial?
- What is the legal period for advice from the Ethics Committee (EC) and Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP)?
- What are the responsibilities of the Medical Manager?
- What are the responsibilities of the Principal Investigator?
- How to obtain a Good Clinical Practice certificate?
- What is a biospecimen?
- What is a biobank?