The Health, inovation and research institute is a leading knowledge and expertise center for translational biomedical research and innovation with a multidisciplinary management and a broad local, national and international network of Ghent University Hospital (UZ Gent) in collaboration with Ghent University (UGent).
- +32 9 332 05 30
- Koning Boudewijn Stichting – Call for clinical research in cardiology
- Koning Boudewijn Stichting – Multicentre clinical trial
- Koning Boudewijn Stichting – Call for basic research in cardiology
- Koning Boudewijn Stichting – Applied research focusing on health and environmental interaction
Frequently asked questions
- For which studies does the sponsor need to be recognised as non-commercial sponsor in Belgium and how should this recognition be requested?
- What is the difference between an experiment and a clinical trial?
- What is the legal period for advice from the Ethics Committee (EC) and Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP)?
- What are the responsibilities of the Medical Manager?
- What are the responsibilities of the Principal Investigator?
- How to obtain a Good Clinical Practice certificate?
- What is a biospecimen?
- What is a biobank?