Who can provide me with an insurance certificate?

  • Post category:FAQ

HIRUZ Clinical Trial Unit provides, on request, an insurance certificate for trials of which Ghent University Hospital or Ghent University is sponsor.

Attention: if the number of study participants increases compared to the initially submitted protocol, this should be adapted via an amendment so the necessary changes can be passed on to the insurance company.