• Innovative patient-facing care pathways for patients with neurodegenerative diseases and comorbidities
• Next generation imaging and image-guided diagnosis and therapy for cancer
• Precision oncology: Innovative patient-centric, multi-modal therapies against cancer
• Access and integration of heterogeneous health data for improved health care in diseases areas of high unmet public health need.
• New tools for prediction, prevention and monitoring of cardio-metabolic diseases including secondary manifestations to enable timely intervention
• Strengthening EU clinical development excellence and innovation attractiveness: Harmonised methodology to promote the uptake of early feasibility studies
Expected to be launched in the first half of 2022